Sunday, October 13, 2019

Forbid to dream || স্বপ্ন দেখতে বারণ


Occasionally sitting for something like that,
The ability to get -
I didn't have any at all.
It is a crime to set foot on the floor,
On that floor -
dayanishi walks my walk.

My bright future is right before my eyes
Shining with the flame.
Whenever I reach for the legs,
I was interrupted by a clear glass.
This glass cannot be broken,
It is as if the glass has formed a divide between the future and the present.

I can't go back,
There are no restrictions.
I can't keep up with the present,
There is fear.
I can't move on to the future,
The barrier comes.

I have to walk like I do,
In all situations, you have to adapt yourself.
I have no way to go back,
You have to give yourself the leadership ahead.

I want the sky
Zero hands on power,
Dream about with whom
Spend a quiet night hoping for him.

______________________________________

Poem: Forbid to dream

Poet: Ishak Mahmud 

No comments: